State of Decay 2 is one of the best zombie survival games all over the world. It offers you an open world environment and amazing features that enhance your gaming experience. It is available on Windows 10 PC and Xbox One. Also, it is available in two editions: ultimate and standard. According to some users, they cannot play the game with friends due to error code 10. So, if you have encountered the Error Code 10 while trying to play the game on your Windows 10 device, then check out the fixes mentioned below.
Check the Firewall
You can check the firewall by following these solutions mentioned below:
- First, reach the Windows Search section on your system.
- Thereafter, insert ‘cmd’ into it and press the Enter button to invoke the Command Prompt.
- Once you get to the command line, input the following command then hit the Enter key: netsh advfirewall show currentprofile
- The inbound policy can be permitted. But do not permit the outbound one. Copy this command and hit the Enter button to reset the rules: netsh advfirewall set currentprofile firewallpolicy blockinbound,allowoutbound
- Now, restart the system and launch the game once again.
You can update Windows by following these solutions mentioned below:
- Navigate to the Search section on your system.
- Thereafter, insert ‘check’ into it and press the Enter button to invoke the ‘Check for updates’ screen.
- You should choose the button of ‘Check for updates’ beneath the Windows Update section.
- Then install each update and reboot the system.
- Now, attempt launching State of Decay 2 once again.
Running the Troubleshooter
You can run the troubleshooter by following these solutions mentioned below:
- Hold the Windows and I hotkeys simultaneously to invoke Settings.
- Thereafter, click on the Gaming option.
- Navigate to the left panel and click on the ‘Xbox Networking’ option.
- Now, the troubleshooter will start the scanning process for network compatibility.
- Finally, click on the ‘Fix it’ button.
Troubleshooting the Connection
You can troubleshoot the connection by following these solutions mentioned below:
- Hold the Windows and R hotkeys simultaneously to invoke the Run prompt.
- Then insert ‘ ipconfig /flushdns’ into it and hit the Enter button.
- You should update the modem or router firmware.
- Now, consider configuring Port Forwarding and UPnP over the router.
Troubleshoot the Teredo Adapter
You can troubleshoot the Teredo adapter by following these solutions mentioned below:
- Firstly, launch the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- Once you reach the command line, input these commands individually and then hit the Enter key after each of them:
- int ipv6
- set teredo client
- You will see a prompt of the Teredo Tunneling adapter in the Device Manager beneath the section of Network adapters.
- Now, reboot the system and upgrade the Windows 10 once again.